Powered By Blogger

Wednesday 22 February 2012

I'm Late, I'm Late for a very important date!!!

This is 3 of 6 in my Alice in Wonderland series. Originally i wasn't going to do the anthropomorphic animals from the Wonderland series because i didn't think I could pull off those characters convincingly. I then thought of Catwoman and I decided to draw them with masquerade masks. I think i pulled it off. So the masked characters of my series are The White Rabbit, The March Hare and Cheshire Cat.


Here is the 1st of those characters, The White Rabbit. My painting is entitled "I'm Late"
To create this painting I used Acrylic paint, White Lace, Stick-on Crystals and a Pocket Watch Pendent. 



I drew a pocket watch ring on her hand in my original sketch and i painted it on the canvas. Then I found a pocket watch pendent that opened and closed and decided to remove the chain and glue it on top of the painted pocket watch







No comments:

Post a Comment